Planning a trip? No more need to chase down your Ulysses Guide in the store! You can now download the digital version onto your computer with a few clicks of the mouse. It’s easy, practical, and economical!
Consult the list of Ulysses Travel Guides available electronically
Certain chapters are also sold separately – very useful if you’re just planning to spend a few hours or a few days in a specific city or region.
Consult the list of Ulysses Guide chapters available electronically
Here are some answers to your questions about buying Ulysses Travel Guides as ePub or PDF e-books.
Digital Ulysses Travel Guides are available as ePub and/or PDF files. You can download each one in seconds from its respective page.
Files can vary in size from 1 to 60 megabytes, depending on the length of the book. Individual chapters sold in PDF format are generally 1 or 2 megabytes in size. ePub file are generally smaller.
PDF documents are primarily conceived to be read on a PC or a tablet. Text readability is very good on these platforms, especially when using the zoom function to read the passages that especially interest us.
ePubs can be also be read on any PCs, but the Adobe Digital Editions needs firt be downloaded for that purpose. ePubs are particularly convenient for smaller screens such as smartphones'.
Digital Ulysses Travel Guides are sold for about 75% of the original price of the book. Most chapters cost between $0.99 to $4.95 each.
• Saving space in your luggage
• Being able to consult the guide on your computer whenever you like and print exactly the pages you need according to your journeys and interests
• Helping you out when you have to leave in a hurry and don’t have time to go to the bookstore
• Saving on the regular price of the guidebook
• Being able to navigate easily through the book using the summary or the hypertext links within the text
• Being able to use the “search” function to quickly find whatever information you want
• Being able to consult the guide on your iPhone when dining out or meeting friends
When you buy a digital guide from Ulysses, you have the right to a file that works. The “Your Ebooks” option in the menu at the upper right of each page on this website allows you to re-download any of the files you have downloaded, at any time.
» Discover the biggest selection of guides, maps, and atlases in our online bookstore
Canadian Destinations: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Ontario Atlantic Canada Quebec Saskatchewan
|© 2010 Ulysses Travel Guides Inc. This site's content cannot be reproduced without written consent.|